Hello Partner,

We have below list of consultants on our bench and available for C2C/C2H
positions.

Please share us your requirements to sa...@stglobaltech.com.

*HOTLIST – AVAILABLE CONSULTANT LIST*

*Name*

*Skill Set*

*Work Status*

*Current Location*

*Yeas of Experience*

B Parikh

Business Analyst

US Citizen

Pittsburgh, PA

*6*

Han

BI Developer

Green Card

Lake Forest, CA

*9*

Mawit

Power BI Developer

US Citizen

Orange, CA

*6*

Jon

SQL BI Developer

EAD

Irvine, CA

*6*

BORIS

SQL BI Developer

US Citizen

Hoboken, NJ

9

Frank

SQL BI Developer

US Citizen

Long Beach, CA

*7*

Jhon

Power BI Developer

Green Card

Atlanta, GA

*8*

Eric

BI Developer

US Citizen

Phoenix, AZ

*9*

Arpita

ETL/SSIS Developer

Green Card

Tempe, FL

*8*

Neha

Java Developer

EAD

Pittsburgh, PA

6

Nithya

Dot Net Developer

H4 EAD

Chicago, IL

*8*

Bright

SQL BI Developer

US Citizen

Phoenix, AZ

*7*

Eric Atu

SQL Developer

US Citizen

Nashville, TN

*8*

Cindy

SQL Data Analyst

US Citizen

Chicago, IL

*6*

Hitesh

Tableau Developer

EAD

JERSEY CITY, NJ

7

Shravani

BI Developer

Green Card

Denver, CO

8

Kevin

BI Developer

US Citizen

San Diego, CA

*8*

Ram

SQL Developer

Green Card

San Diego, CA

*8*

Suhasini

SQL Developer

Green Card

Sacramento, CA

*8*

Kshitij

UI/UX Developer/ Web Developer

OPT EAD

San Jose, CA

*7*

*Pankaj Kumar*

*ST Global LLC*

Direct: 513-729-7021

Fax: 206-319-4579

pan...@stglobaltech.com

www.stglobaltech.com

at mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for
the inconvenience.