*Position: Python Lead/Architect*

*Location: Remote (preferred for East Coast as will need to work in EST
time)*

*Duration: Long-term*

*Job Description*

·         *15+ years of experience in technology industry working in
complex environment building platform capabilities on cloud for deploying
customer facing applications *

·         *At least 5+ years as a Technical lead*

·         Experience on Python, Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices. Ability
to architect, design & implement solutions using these technologies.

·         Hands-on experience building and deploying SaaS application using
Cloud native technologies on AWS/OpenShift platforms

·         Hands on experience on building highly performant REST API’s with
OAuth authentication

·         Strong understanding of multi-threading implementations in Python

·         Experience with unit test and load test frameworks (pytest/ nose/
locust )

·         Experience with Flask, Cherrypy, Pandas, numpy or equivalent
frameworks

·         Experience in Data Architecture

·         Experience in design and development of microservices with NoSQL
persistent stores – Mongo

·         Understand UI/UX needs for providing user experience to its best
(Angular, HTML, JavaScript, CSS)

·         Hands on experience on complete CI/CD tooling (GIT, CICD tools,
Security scans)

·         Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the
business requirements and performance goals

·         Experience in estimating capacities for infra setup for non-prod
and prod environments considering scalability, loadbalance, failover and
resiliency.

·         Proven experience in Agile environments

*Pankaj Kumar*

*ST Global LLC*

Fax: 206-319-4579

pan...@stglobaltech.com

www.stglobaltech.com

at mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for
the inconvenience.