*Role: Network Consulting engineer (Packet Core Experience)*

*Location: Anywhere in the US*

Duration: Long-term

*No of positions :15*

*No OPTs rest all over 10 years are fine.*

*Overall Skills*

The Mobility NCE delivers the technologies, solutions and services Service
Provider customers need to expertly manage their 5G / 4G / 3G networks. The
ideal candidate is a creative problem solver and system designer.

NCE must possess a mix of broad networking knowledge, virtualized platforms
and specific expertise with Mobile Data Networks, as well as excellent
Customer Relationship Management.

   1. *TMO specific: Ultra / CUPS / 5G*

In order to replace existing RBs, any resource coming in must have the
equivalent skill sets that would guarantee smooth project transition.
Learning on the job is not desirable

              •            2019 TMO Ultra Core Platform

•            TMO CUPS deployment details and operational practices

•            TMO 5G deployment details and operational practices

   1. *Evolved Packet Core Experience*

Minimum 3 years in system design, deployment and test. Capable of
architecting Packet Core Networks and understanding the end-to-end network
architecture including:

              •            Cisco starOS preferred

              •            SMF / UPF / AMF / MME, SAEGW, SPGW, ePDG, SaMOG

•            3GPP standards

              •            5G / CUPS / LTE / GSM / CDMA

              •            Subscriber Policy (HSS / HLR)

              •            Offline / Online Charging architectures (such as
PCRF Gx and OCS Gy, interfaces)

              •            OSS and BSS Protocols for billing and
provisioning interfaces (Gz, SOAP, Rest)

              •            Deep Packet Inspection and enhanced charging
principles (Rating groups, redirect etc.)

   1. *Virtualized Platform principles / Cloud Native Architecture*

              •            Dockers / Kubernetes

•            Containers / Microservices principles

              •            NFVi / VNF / NSO / ESC

              •            RedHat / OpenStack / CEPH / RHEL

              •            yaml config creation

UCS, CVIM experience if available

   1. *Data Center deployment as required for virtualized platforms*

              •            TCP / UDP / IP - Layer 1-3 functionality

              •            Leaf-Spine Architectures, ToR (Top of Rack
interface), CIQ

              •            Experience with Dynamic Routing protocols (OSPF,
BGP, etc)

   1. *NSO Automation*

       •            NSO Automation ready Skills for EPC (starOS)Tools
/ scripting
languages. (Python, Perl, etc)

*Pankaj Kumar*

*ST Global LLC*

Direct: 513-729-7021

Fax: 206-319-4579

pan...@stglobaltech.com

www.stglobaltech.com

at mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for
the inconvenience.