Hi *Folks*,

Hope you're doing great there..!

I am wondering if you have consultant available for the below position, if
so please respond me with their most updated resume and the best contact
number to reach them to discuss about the below role ASAP.

Please respond back to asi...@tranzeal.com

*NOTE : DIRECT CLIENT NEED..!!!!!!!*

*Job Title: Sr. Salesforce Business Analyst *

*Location: Brentwood, TN*

*Duration: 12 months contract*

*Duties:*

•             Interact with business and IT teams to gather functional
requirements.

•             Accountable for documented requirements and functional
specifications in hybrid waterfall and agile format.

•             Facilitate application design sessions and work with the
development teams during the development phase.

•             Coordinate with QA and ensure successful User Acceptance
Testing.

•             Assist with system implementation and rollout.

•             Needs to FULLY understand the requirements documentation
process.

*Skills: *

We are seeking a Sr. Salesforce Business Analyst who is familiar with
information technology solutions to support our implementation of
Salesforce.  The analyst is responsible for working with business users and
technical staff to gather data integration and data movement requirements.
The analyst will assist in requirements gathering and project leadership;
drive the analysis, design, and development of the solution; write detailed
descriptions of user needs, program functions, and steps required to deploy
the business solution; plan for testing to ensure our recommended solution
meets the business needs; and work closely with the IT management team.

Needs to FULLY understand the requirements documentation process.

 The ideal candidate will have experience with Salesforce and workflow
design.  The candidate will be familiar with, adhere to, and enforce
software development life cycle practices

*Education: *Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
Healthcare Informatics, or other relevant degree

*Skills:     Required*

•             SALESFORCE.COM

•             FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATIONS

•             PROJECT LEADERSHIP

•             REQUIREMENTS GATHERING

•             ACCEPTANCE TESTING

*Additional*

•             APPLICATION DESIGN

•             BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS

•             INTEGRATION

•             INTEGRATOR

•             LIFE CYCLE

•             QA

•             ROLLOUT

•             SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT

•             SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT LIFE CYCLE

•             STRUCTURED SOFTWARE

•             USER ACCEPTANCE

•             USER ACCEPTANCE TESTING

•             WORKFLOW