Hi *Folks*,

Hope you're doing great there..!

I am wondering if you have a consultant available for the below position,
if so please respond to me with their most updated resume and the best
contact number to reach them to discuss the below role ASAP.

Please respond back to asi...@tranzeal.com

*NOTE : NEED SOMEONE IN BAY AREA, 10+ YEARS ONLY..!!!!!!!*

*Job Title: Java Backend Developer*

*Location: Sunnyvale, CA/Hybrid*

*Type: Contract*

experience on Java based microservices, on cloud, containers and
non-relational databases (Cassandra preferred ) desired experience in
Splunk, Kafka, Dynatrace and CI/CD

Position is for Ecommerce based team out of Sunnyvale is mandatory for the
Candidate to be local to the Bay area for an hybrid position to go to
client office twice a week and 3 days remote.

*Manager Notes:*

1. Mandatory to be local to the bay area as the expectation is that the
person can join the team at the office 2 times a week.

2. 100% Java backend microservices over cloud, 3 years of experience at
least

3. 3 years of Cassandra database desirable

4. Previous experience with Walmart Ecomm desirable

Thanks & Regards

*Avisheak Singh*

asi...@tranzeal.com

www.tranzeal.co