*Position: ETL QA Tester*

*Location: San Ramon, CA/Tempe, AZ*

*Duration: Long-term*

*Banking exp is must to have*

   - Experience in writing complex *SQL*, *python*/shell Scripts to test
   data ingestion framework based on the data mapping & requirements provided
   and perform extensive data analysis to identify the defects.
   - Strong Data Analytics, *ETL,* *Data warehouse*, Data Virtualization,
   BI Dashboard concepts.
   - Experience in working with large scale Big data/Enterprise Data
   Warehouse, Data Integration, Data Migration and upgrade projects.
   - Experience in testing complex data systems, data ingestion pipeline
   through batch, real time/streaming framework.
   - Experience in building/updating automating frameworks using
   programming languages such as Python/Java/Shell or previous proven
   programming experience in any relevant scripting languages.
   - Testing data ingestion pipeline through batch, real time/streaming
   framework implemented using *Spark or NIFI.*
   - Testing different types dimension and FACT tables with in-depth data
   warehousing knowledge.
   - UNIX environment by writing HDFS and Shell commands for job execution,
   file validation, etc.,
   - Programming language (*Python or Shell scripts or Scala*) to
   understand data ingestion functionalities implemented using Spark and
   python scripts, analyze the log for failures.
   - Hive – understand the mapping/requirement document and write medium to
   complex level HiveQL for data validation between different tables, DDL &
   DML operations
   - Different file formats – validating data in different file formats
   (Json, xml, parquet, delimited, fixed width) with another file or
   Hive/HBase table using SparkSQL or python/shell scripts.
   - Test data setup in different file formats for positive and negative
   scenarios.
   - Integration testing of E2E data ingestion pipeline integrating
   different tools.

*Pankaj Kumar*

*ST Global LLC*

Fax: 206-319-4579

pan...@stglobaltech.com

www.stglobaltech.com

at mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for
the inconvenience.