Hi

Genzeon established in 2009, we are a cutting-edge global digital company
with focus on healthcare. Genzeon helps its clients achieve their goals by
providing innovative services & solutions to reduce costs, streamline
operations, improve experience, increase provider productivity, and advance
patient care and satisfaction. Our culture anchors our core values – Human
connection, Accountability & Empowerment.

I will be more than happy to learn and know more about your expertise, also
we can discuss about the job description too. You can call or text me at
*484-713-8999* & md.imt...@genzeon.com

*NodeJS/Golang Security Developer*

*Project:*

*We are launching an initiative to overhaul our existing AuthN/AuthZ and
Identity and Access Management security systems. The project will involve
development of several NodeJS and/or Golang based greenfield and brownfield
web applications servers in security domain and also moving some of our
existing on-prem server deployments to Azure.*

*Role:*

*Looking for a rockstar back-end web developer with proficiency in NodeJS
and/or Golang running on Azure. The candidate should be able to
independently develop efficient, secure and scalable RESTful APIs as part
of the Security development team. The candidate must have experience in
working on Azure-based deployments and associated infrastructure. Knowledge
of Security protocols like Open IDC, OAuth 2.0, SAML, WS-Fed would be
highly preferred. The candidate should have experience in working with both
relational and document store databases and associated query languages.*

*Qualifications:*

*At least 8 years of professional development experience with significant
experience working as a on complicated projects with multiple cross
functional teams*

*Over 4 years of experience in developing server-side APIs using NodeJS or
Golang on Linux.*

*Strong experience in deploying/managing NodeJS/Golang applications on
Azure and associated cloud-native deployment infrastructure.*

*Knowledge of Security protocols like Open IDC, OAuth 2.0, SAML, WS-Fed
etc.*

*A solid background in relational/document-based databases.*

*Secondary Skills:*

*Highly motivated, self-directed and possess solid execution skills. *

*Demonstrates critical thought and probes beyond the surface of the
requested data to get at the valuable (actionable) information. *

*Able to understand complex technical concepts quickly.*

*Detail oriented but understands broader impacts of requests. *

*Adjusts quickly to changing priorities as necessary. *

*Manages multiple tasks and deliverables simultaneously and in an organized
and results-oriented manner. *

*Strives to proactively identify and address areas where business process
efficiency and effectiveness improvements would make a positive impact on
the top and bottom lines. *

*Excellent written and verbal communication skills.*

*Possesses a strong analytical, quantitative and objective outlook. *

*Excellent people skills are also necessary since this position interacts
with all levels of resources across the entire organization.*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Md Imtiaz *

*Talent Acquisition Partner*

*P: 484-713-8999*

E: md.imt...@genzeon.com

W: www.genzeon.com
<https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.genzeon.com%2F&data=05%7C01%7CMd.Imtiaz%40genzeon.com%7Ce2acd8059aec42c68ed608db4bd920fc%7Ce00b6687c77645148a125549c0aabb79%7C1%7C0%7C638187168172997945%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=Q9IF1159D%2FjM18iycvXmeTeLgvBNS%2BeIzAJjW73vyPs%3D&reserved=0>

Genzeon Corporation: 559 West Uwchlan Avenue # 120, Exton, PA 19341