Hi *Folks*,

Hope you're doing great there..!

I am wondering if you have a consultant available for the below position,
if so please respond to me with their most updated resume and the best
contact number to reach them to discuss the below role ASAP.

Please respond back to asi...@tranzeal.com

*NOTE :** 10+ YEARS OF TOTAL IT EXPERIENCE NEEDED..!!!!!!!*

*Job Title: Mobile Testing Engineer*

*Location: Dallas, TX/REMOTE*

*Type: Contract*

*Description*

The QA Engineer will be responsible for designing, developing, running,
maintaining and documenting all types of test cases and testing strategies
for iOS and Android apps. This includes functional testing, performance
testing, maintaining existing automation scripts, and adding new automation
scripts. This person will participate in the functional testing of the
features as they were developed by team members, create bug tickets for any
issues identified, develop automation scripts for new functionality. Works
closely with Developers, Designers and Product owners to delivery high
quality software.

*Essential Duties and Responsibilities:*

- Lead testing efforts against our code feature on iOS and Android
applications.

- Develop, and run test cases and test strategy for new features.

- Provide updates to the current automation repository.

- Attend all scrum meetings and project specific meetings.

- Troubleshoot any production issues as needed

- Take lead on running pre-regression test cases for our bi-weekly releases.

- Attention to details for UI changes.

- Think out of the box to uncover issues during the development phase -
minimizing customer facing issues.

*Professional Competencies:*

- Good knowledge on using Xcode and Android Studio for testing.

- Experience using testing tools (like Charles Proxy, Postman, Firebase,
Jira) and Test management tools (like TestRail)

- Strong understanding of data driven applications.

- Experience in working within Agile/Scrum teams.

- Good analytical and communication skills.

*Required Skills:*

- At least 3 years of mobile apps testing experience.

- Strong passion for quality.

- Experience in QA Automation SDKs like Appium.

- Experience in the retail industry is a plus.

Thanks & Regards

*Avisheak Singh*

asi...@tranzeal.com

www.tranzeal.co