KINDLY REPLY TO md.imt...@genzeon.com ONLY

Genzeon established in 2009, we are a cutting-edge global digital company
with focus on healthcare. Genzeon helps its clients achieve their goals by
providing innovative services & solutions to reduce costs, streamline
operations, improve experience, increase provider productivity, and advance
patient care and satisfaction. Our culture anchors our core values – Human
connection, Accountability & Empowerment.

I will be more than happy to learn and know more about your expertise, also
we can discuss about the job description too. You can call or text me at
*484-713-8999* & md.imt...@genzeon.com

*Key Responsibilities:*

   1. *Data Collection and Preprocessing:*

   - Acquire, clean, and preprocess data from various sources, ensuring
      data quality and integrity.
      - Collaborate with data engineers to design and maintain data
      pipelines.

   1. *Data Analysis and Visualization:*

   - Conduct exploratory data analysis to identify trends, patterns, and
      anomalies.
      - Create meaningful visualizations and reports to communicate
      findings to stakeholders.

   1. *Machine Learning Model Development:*

   - Develop predictive and prescriptive models using machine learning
      techniques.
      - Fine-tune and optimize models for accuracy and efficiency.

   1. *Statistical Analysis:*

   - Apply statistical methods to validate hypotheses and make data-driven
      recommendations.
      - Conduct A/B testing and hypothesis testing as needed.

   1. *Collaboration and Communication:*

   - Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including data engineers,
      business analysts, and product managers.
      - Present findings and insights to non-technical stakeholders in a
      clear and understandable manner.

   1. *Model Deployment and Maintenance:*

   - Deploy machine learning models into production environments.
      - Monitor model performance and retrain models as needed.

   1. *Continuous Learning:*

   - Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in data science and
      machine learning.
      - Share knowledge and best practices with the team.

*Qualifications:*

·       Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Statistics,
Mathematics, or a related field (Ph.D. preferred).

·       Proven experience as a Data Scientist, with a track record of
exploratory data analysis, data preparation and feature engineering for
model training.

·       Proven experience as a Data Scientist, with a track record of
developing, deploying and tuning machine learning models.

·       Proficiency in programming languages such as Python

·       Strong knowledge of machine learning libraries (e.g., TensorFlow,
scikit-learn, PyTorch).

·       Experience with data visualization tools (e.g., Matplotlib,
Tableau).

·       Solid understanding of statistical analysis and experimental design.

·       Excellent problem-solving skills and a passion for working with
data.

·       Strong communication and collaboration skills.

·       Experience with big data technologies (e.g., Hadoop, Spark) is a
plus.

·       Experience with US healthcare domain

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Md Imtiaz *

*Talent Acquisition Partner*

*P: 484-713-8999*

E: md.imt...@genzeon.com

W: www.genzeon.com
<https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.genzeon.com%2F&data=05%7C01%7CMd.Imtiaz%40genzeon.com%7Ce2acd8059aec42c68ed608db4bd920fc%7Ce00b6687c77645148a125549c0aabb79%7C1%7C0%7C638187168172997945%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=Q9IF1159D%2FjM18iycvXmeTeLgvBNS%2BeIzAJjW73vyPs%3D&reserved=0>

Genzeon Corporation: 559 West Uwchlan Avenue # 120, Exton, PA 19341