Hello,

*Greetings!*

This is *Avanish* from *NLB Services*. We are a global recruitment company
with a specialization in hiring IT professionals.  One of our clients is
looking for an* SAP S4/Hana MM Consultant *in* Los Angeles, CA (Hybrid)**.*

*Position: **SAP S4/Hana MM Consultant*

*Location: Los Angeles, CA (Hybrid)*

*Type: Full-Time/Contract                              *

*Job Description:*

*Note-* *SAP MM with Rise and BTP and MDI knowledge is fine but need S4
Rise strong candidates ASAP*

*Note-* *Hybrid; 3 days in a week to visit office at California (Los
Angeles).*

·         *Need S4 RISE, with knowledge on Cloud integration and BTP and
MDI*

·         SAP  Hana module lead expertise in ERP implementations for SAP
modules material management in Automotive / Manufacturing industry

·         Should have material management

·         Should have S4 Hana Cloud experience

Technical Skills

- 12 to 14 years of functional experience with SAP material management

- Experienced in at least 4 full life cycle of S4 HANA and Fiori
implementation

- Should have module lead experience

Nice to Have

• SAP Certification

• Experience in Automotive / Manufacturing industry

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Avanish Pandey*

*Next Level Business Services, Inc.*

*avanish.pan...@recruiter.nlbtech.com*