Hi *Folks*,

Hope you're doing great there..!

I am wondering if you have a consultant available for the below position,
if so please respond to me with their most updated resume and the best
contact number to reach them to discuss the below role ASAP.

Please respond back to asi...@tranzeal.com

*NOTE :** Experience working in SHOPPING/ECOM APP/RETAIL APP, FIGMA,
DLS..!!!!!!!*

*JobTitle: iOS Engineer*

*Location: San Bruno, CA/REMOTE*

*Duration: 6+ months contract*

development, improvement, and release of the Walmart iOS App. Participates
in peer code reviews and contributes effectively within an agile setup with
designers, product managers, and peer developers. Provides and supports the
implementation of business solutions. Provides mobile engineering support
to the business. Troubleshoots business and production issues for mobile
devices.Minimum Education and Experience required: Bachelor's Degree in
Computer Science or related field and 5 years of experience building
scalable e-commerce applications or mobile software

*Minimum Skills required: *

Experience with mobile software development using Swift & Objective-C.

Experience using distributed source code version control systems
(Git/Github)

Experience working within an agile development team

Experience with Apple SDKs for iOS development Experience with software
debugging techniques (debuggers, loggers, crash report tools)

Experience with analysis of memory issues such as memory leaks using memory
analyzers tools (Instruments)

Experience with embedded real time systems with limited resources (memory
and processing)

Experience with command line XCode build tools for Continuous Integration

Experience in design patterns, MVC, data structures and algorithms.

Experience in unit and integration testing Objective-C code.

Published iOS application is required.

*Additional Job Details         *

*Following are critical skills required:*

* iOS app development with Swift

* GraphQL and ReST API integration

*Must Have: SWIFT , UIKIT, WORKING WITH API’S*

*Experience working in SHOPPING/ECOM APP/RETAIL APP, FIGMA, DLS*

*Day to day responsibilities – *We operate in agile / scrum process.

Thanks & Regards

*Avisheak Singh*

asi...@tranzeal.com

www.tranzeal.co