Hello,

*Greetings!*

This is *Avanish* from *NLB Services*. We are a global recruitment company
with a specialization in hiring IT professionals.  One of our clients is
looking for a* SAP FSCM Consultant *in* Irvine, CA (Onsite)**.*

*Position: **SAP FSCM Consultant*

*Location: Irvine, CA (Onsite)*

*Type: Contract*

*Job Description:*

•         Ideal person has led FSCM implementations for our customers and
is able to validate and drive the implementation from client perspective to
ensure that the implementation proposed by SAP team is the appropriate one.

•         SAP Consultant with experience in leading discussions with
engineers and consultants from SAP who will be developing a Credit solution
branded as CAC (Credit for Cloud).

•         He should be confident, assertive and be able to challenge the
SAP team on the solution design and implementation.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Avanish Pandey*

*Next Level Business Services, Inc.*

*avanish.pan...@recruiter.nlbtech.com*