Hello,

*Greetings!*

This is *Avanish* from *NLB Services*. We are a global recruitment company
with a specialization in hiring IT professionals.  One of our clients is
looking for a* .Net Full Stack Developer - Azure Services *in* Pittsburgh,
PA (Onsite)**.*

*Position: **.Net Full Stack Developer - Azure Services*

*Location: Pittsburgh, PA (Onsite)*

*Type: Contract*

*Job Description:*

*Visa:-  USC, GC, GC-EAD, H1B *

*Note:- Retail Domain experience is a must*

·         8 years of C sharp (C#) .Net Core & .Net Framework experience

·         *Proficiency in Azure, with a focus on .Net Core and various
Azure services*

·         Proven expertise in implementing CI/CD pipelines and working
knowledge of related tools

·         Experience in migrating .Net Framework applications to .Net Core

·         Familiar with developing and working with Microservices
and RESTful APIs

·         Familiar with SOLID Principles

·         Familiar with asynchronous programming using EventHub and
EventGrid

·         Proficiency in designing SQLServer & Oracle databases (at least
one candidate)

·         Demonstrated experience in Agile methodologies

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Avanish Pandey*

*Next Level Business Services, Inc.*

*avanish.pan...@recruiter.nlbtech.com*