Hi *Folks*,

Hope you're doing great there..!

I am wondering if you have a consultant available for the below position,
if so please respond to me with their most updated resume and the best
contact number to reach them to discuss the below role ASAP.

Please respond back to asi...@tranzeal.com

*NOTE :** MUST BE LOCAL TO CA ONLY..!!!!!!!*

*Job Title: UI Developer*

*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*

*Type: Contract*

*Description*

- React.JS, TypeScript. Must be comfortable with building custom components
and complex UI interactions.

- Strong JavaScript , Node.JS fundamentals.

- In depth understanding of HTML & CSS

- Experience with building REST APIs (preferably in a node.js framework ,
e.g Nest.js)

- Strong relational database fundamentals and experience working with ORMs
(typeORM preferred)

- Experience with Kubernetes and docker based deployment

- Experience with git and version control.

*Bonus/ preferred:*

- Experience with Next.JS and Nest.JS

- Experience with building collaborative apps with web sockets

- Building complex, high performing, distributed backend systems

Thanks & Regards

*Avisheak Singh*

asi...@tranzeal.com

www.tranzeal.co