From: poweredgec-tools-bounces on behalf of Simon Flood
<s.m.fl...@uis.cam.ac.uk>
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2017 5:17 AM
To: poweredgec-tools
Subject: [Poweredgec-tools] Dell C6320 support

Hi there,

Are the PowerEdge C tools still being maintained? I ask because they
don't appear to support the C6320 which was released since they were
last updated.

I've tried copying bmc.selfilter.c6220 to bmc.selfilter.c6320 but I
don't think it's picking up anything it didn't without the .c6320 file.
I'm particularly interested in grabbing the chassis (not system) serial
number/service tag.

Checking all the posts in the mailing list archive it seems that this
has been an issue with the C6220 with no solution.

Many thanks,
Simon
--
Simon Flood