From: poweredgec-tools-bounces <poweredgec-tools-boun...@lists.us.dell.com> On
Behalf Of Adam Hough
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2020 2:18 AM
To: poweredgec-tools
Subject: Re: [Poweredgec-tools] C6220 & C6220 II servers: which DRAC card would
work?

Hi Mike,

It has been a while since I had those machines but if I remember correctly
those had not been intergrated into the traditional Dell IDRACfirmware yet.
But they do have an IPMI2.0 interface and did have a remote video viewer built
into the IPMI interface as well. The IPMI interface should be the the firmware
already as I don't remember having the option to not have IPMI but then again
never asked for that version.

(The C6320 was the first to have an IDRAC interface.)

https://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/04/product-support/product/poweredge-c6220-2/docs
https://downloads.dell.com/manuals/all-products/esuprt_ser_stor_net/esuprt_cloud_products/poweredge-c6220-2_reference%20guide_en-us.pdf
  (Search for vKVM)

If you are using Linux then these utilities should still work on those systems
potentially:
http://www.poweredgec.com/

 - Adam

On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 3:10 AM Mike Ngo