This looks like a permission problem.
But the problem seams to start on the parent level of the PM Files.
The Error -43 means file not found.

I'd try the following:
repair permissions
check permissions for the whole hierachie, in which the PM files also reside.

if this doesn't work, I'd do a full repair of the database.

All the best and good luck

Matthias

Admilon Consulting GmbH
http://www.admilon.com