Rick,

it's not that I didn't understand, what you want.
And I also think it would be nice as an option, especially if one has
tons of different filters.

On the other side, imho smart folders would be even nicer to have and a
better IMAP support.
I guess coding and testing resources of ctm are limited, so I'd like to
see some more important features coming soon instead of a lot of
features coming never ;-)

All the best

Matthias

Admilon Consulting GmbH