I've just bought PowerMail (and Foxtrot) and am looking forward to moving
from Entourage (X.1.1), which I've used for years.

Having read the manual, I was unable to find (though maybe I missed it) the
info I'm looking for and would appreciate it if anyone could point me to a
good source of info or offer suggestions.

My Entourage address book contains over 1,000 individuals and groups.  What
is the best way to transfer those names and groups to PowerMail?

The messages of the past years are stored in a large number of folders in
Entourage.  Is there any way to move these folders to PowerMail?

If it's relevant, I use Tiger (10.4.4) on a G4.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Ken