Would be nice if it would be that easy!

But the encoding "Über" with "Ü" stops all transfer-flow of the body
text just after that encoding; the rest of the mail text remains empty.

The reason is obvious: the ampersand-sign (&) is strictly reserved for
the codification of the mailto-string.
(See again RFC2368: <http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc2368.txt>)

No, sorry, it remains a PowerMail-bug!
As I mentioned before, Apple Mail can handle incoming diacritic signs it
without any problem!