From: Tim Hodgson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Oct 6, 2005 9:37 AM
To: PowerMail Discussions <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: another Applescript appeal - add sig

I'm afraid this is yet another plea for help from a non-Applescripter!

Is there a script available (or could anyone nudge me in the right
direction towards writing one) simply to append a chosen signature? I
just want to attach an 'Execute Applescript' action to a filter, so that
emails to particular recipients get a particular signature.

I did try adapting Wayne Brissette's 'CD to signature' script, but
didn't get very far :)

thanks,

TimH

--
PowerMail 5.2.1 | OS X 10.4.2 | PowerBook FW/500 | 640MB RAM