I'm increasingly of the opinion that smart folders would fulfill a quite
a few items on my PM wishlist (though not the merger of the recent mail
window and the rest of the browser).

From a GUI perspective this would be a simple solution: Any 'smart
folders would simply appear below the Out tray and above the user's own-
created filing folders (perhaps a preference to allow the smart folders
to appear mixed in with the other folders alpahnumerically if the user
so desires, although I think I'd rather have them separate).

The 'coding difficulty' perspective is another thing entirely, of course.

Rick

--
G5 2GHz x2  ::  2GB RAM  ::  10.4.1  ::  PM 5.2  ::  3 pane mode

Shark Attack: A Design Studio
<www.sharkattack.co.uk>