At 24.2.2005 Dr Dave wrote:

>What is the best way to make a Mail Filter to auto-redirect the remaining
>"good" email to a (different) email box for her to pick up with her Mac
>OS 9 email program? What's the right type of Rule to use? Can I use an
>"Always" rule criteria? Will that get everything that is left in the In
>Tray after the spam is filed in the spam folder?

The easiest way would be to install an exclusive mail-address for her own
at gmx.com or wherever. There from she can download her mails by her own
- which mail-program whatever she is using.
For mails to her coming-in on the (/your) actual account you simply have
to install a PM-filter of type "automatic forwarding" with forwarding to
her own account at gmx or wherever.