This is sweet! Yes, it works fine here (so far only tested receiving though).

It's one of these accounts I use to keep own-domain-spam at a minimum and
it works quite well. Already now I receive more spam on my Gmail account
than I usually do on my own domain.

If it 'sometimes but not always' hangs, there is probably not much more
than reconnecting as a solution, I think it's probably the same kind of
problem you can at times find when trying to connect to URL's, the
browser will time out with most but then again there are pages the
browser keeps trying without timing out.

---marlyse

------------ former message(s) quotes: -------------