Dienstag, 28. September 2004 18:56 Uhr   Pat O'Halloran   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>It appears that on 28/9/04 at 5:22 pm Urs Gruetzner spake thus:
>
>>It seems that several users have the same problem reported, but I newer
>>saw any help posted here. Did I miss something during my absence last week?
>>
>>Urs
>
>Mine was resolved by switching off DragThing - if you have that installed
>try disabling it.

Thanks for this helpful hint, it resolved the problem!

What bothers me now: I always thought, that in OSX all the applications
are working in their own areas of the RAM. That fact that the presence of
one affects another app is somewhat irritating.

Urs