Giovanni,

there was just a discussion about that on a German List.
The Apple Scripts doing these things are hardcoded.
you'll find them here:
Mail.applescript
Mail.scpt
mailInfoScript.applescript
mailScript.applescript
mailScriptWithAttachment.applescript
all in the package:
 /Applications/iCal.app/Contents/Resources/

well done apple !

All the best

Matthias

schmidt-systemdevelopment