A-NO-NE Music wrote:

>I want to find all the addresses under @a-no-ne.com
>excluding the real ones such as [EMAIL PROTECTED]  My problem is that I
>can't make them excluded from PM5 search.
>
>"Do not contain" option is grayed (why?).  I tried [-"[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>ne.com"] as manual sez but still no exclusion, with or without the quote
>signs.

- "do not contain" can only be used in addition to another criterion (for
example: [content] [includes the exact phrase] [a-no-ne.com], [content]
[does not include the words] [hiro])
- "do not contain" can only be used for words, not for exact phrases

Jérôme - PowerMail Engineering

   "I tried PowerMail, and gladly PAID for it. It is blazing fast at
    searches on large databases, and I need and want that. It has excellent
    filtering, far more powerful than Mail, both incoming and outgoing.
    The Recent Mail browser is worth the price alone."
  PowerMail user comment on www.macupdate.com

         Download a demo version from www.ctmdev.com