On May 24, 2004, at 1:05 PM, Anthony Sanna wrote:

> After I copy & paste into the "Coupon Code:" field, the "Redeem" button
> remains grayed out.
>
> I am assuming that the code is the whole four word "Arbeit.........
> Kirc... und Juden...." phrase.

The coupon should be "CPN" followed by a string of about 20 numbers.
The words you are seeing are something to do with work and a
church...not sure how that got into your order confirmation mail.

> I already have a Name and serial number entered.  We're talking
> V2.1.4, right?

If you have already entered a SpamSieve name and serial number, and
these were accepted (i.e. it says, "Thank you for purchasing
SpamSieve..."), then you do not need to enter the coupon.

On May 25, 2004, at 10:19 AM, Michael Lewis wrote:

> Is this being put into SpamSieve itself? Perhaps you should go to
> SpamSieve's website and enter it there?

Coupons may be entered either in SpamSieve's Purchase window or at the
online store.

--
Michael Tsai                                 <http://www.c-command.com>