I would also like very much to know how to disable the "double clicking
title bar to minimize." I have not noticed it with other applications
that I use.

I get the same from clicking on the "Subject" in any window of PM and
this is more annoying.

Any ideas?

Dan

Received from PowerMail discussions2:01 AM