John at [EMAIL PROTECTED] said on 4/3/04 12:53 am

>I have an oddity here that is making me a bit nervous:  every time I
>check email, I get the status bar showing me that it is downloading three
>messages (or more, but never fewer), yet those three never make it into
>any mailboxes... and I can check several times immediately in succession
>with the same sequence of events.
>
>Ideas?

Hi John :)

These are spam e-mails with zero content. You can delete them by using

www.mail2web.com

At least Powermail just ignores 'em, Outlook and the rest of the MS spawn
crash when attempting to retrieve them.

Cheers

--
Derry Thompson
g l o d e r w o r k s | Design - Hosting - Programming