>At times there have been some roars in this groups when somebody has used
>one of those anti spam services where a mail bounces back to the sender
>who has to confirm he is a person of flesh and blood.
>
>Now I'm up in more than a 100 spams a day on some accounts, and I'm
>feeling desperate enough to try this concept out. But I can't find any
>URL/name to such a service. Does anybody know of one? I promise I won't
>use it for the address I'll use in this list...   ;-)
>
>Max G

There is a product called SpamSlam that operates from your own computer,
it acts as a server and sends out an email requesting confirmation for
all addresses not on its white list. I beta tested it for a while and it
seemed fine but I decided against it because of the inconvenience factor.

www.ilesa.com

--
Pat O'Halloran
Pat's Place http://www.danu.co.uk