On 3/16/03 3:17 PM Jonathan Greene wrote:

>How can we get Scripts to stay in folders from the PowerMail scripts
>menu?  I would really like to group things together for ease of use.  The
>two folders of scripts tend to make the list in the script menu a tad
>unruly...  I guess we could use the system Menu as opposed to the PM one.

I rename my most-used scripts, preceding the original name by an
underscore (-) or some other character. This groups related ones together.

This isn't what you are asking for, but it might do some of what you want.

Len
---------
Leonard Morgenstern
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Fritz, Fritz!" she cried in English.

--Arthur Conan Doyle in "The Adventure of the Engineer's Thumb." Was this
a blooper, or did Doyle have a sense of humor????