Trying to get the modified vcard script submitted here last week to work
on clearing out html attachments which are generally the same as text
already in the email.  I see them coming as enclosure, attachment...

Here's the script.  I tried to use wildcards... Is that possible?

tell application "PowerMail"
        set theMessages to current messages
        repeat with msg in theMessages
                repeat with attach in every attachment of msg
                        if name of attach contains ("attach*.html" or
"attach*.htm" or
"Enclosure*.*") then
                                tell application "Finder"
                                        set f to file of attach
                                        move f to trash
                                end tell
                        end if
                end repeat
        end repeat
end tell

--
I hate it when my foot falls asleep during the day-because then I know it
will be up all night.