Go :

Menubar
PowerMail
Preferences
General
When quitting PowerMail
File Read Messages in Mail Trash
Delete Messages in Mail Trash that where there for XY Days.

It's not deleting from the Inbox or other Folders, it's filing your read
stuff in the trash when you quit PM and then deletes it from there after
so and so many days... almost as you wish, just not 100% but possibly
close enough as it seems you're just keeping the stuff around for a few
scant days...

---marlyse

------------ former message(s) quotes: -------------