Sean,

Try displaying the Online Status column in the View Options... dialog for
the In Tray. Does this display that the message you want to download is
still on the server ? If not for whatever reason, you would indeed be
stuck with a broken envelope.

Also, make sure you try to select Retrieve Completely when there is no
running connection for that account, otherwise you wouldn't see this
option enabled.

Cheers,

jean michel/ctm qa