powermail-discuss Digest #2526 - Wednesday, December 6, 2006

  automatic reply
          by <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: powermail-discuss Digest #2525 - 12/05/06
          by "Bill Stecher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: Help!
          by "Matthias Schmidt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  New for PowerMail
          by "Richard Hart" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: New for PowerMail
          by "Wayne Brissette" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: New for PowerMail
          by "Justin Beek" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re(2): New for PowerMail
          by "Christopher Li" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: New for PowerMail
          by "Tim Hodgson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject: automatic reply
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 11:02:13 -0800

Thanks for your email, but alas! I won't be able to read it until December 6,
when I return from Elsewhere.  I'm looking forward to getting back to you
then...