powermail-discuss Digest #2535 - Thursday, December 21, 2006

  Re: sending email at a specific date and time.
          by "Mikael Byström" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  re: PM 5.2.2 downloading old messages
          by "Mikael Byström" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: Anti Aliasing
          by "Mikael Byström" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject: Re: sending email at a specific date and time.
From: "Mikael Byström" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 11:45:23 +0100

Wayne Brissette sa såhär:

>cron and AppleScript
And using Cron is made more simple with Cronnix:
<http://h5197.serverkompetenz.net:9080/abstracture_public/projects-en/
cronnix/>

PM 5.2.3 Swedish | OS X 10.4.5 | Powerbook G4/400Mhz | 1GB RAM | 30GB HD

Subject: re: PM 5.2.2 downloading old messages
From: "Mikael Byström" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 11:46:48 +0100

>>Subject: PM 5.2.2 downloading old messages
>>From: "Frank Mitchell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 01:12:52 -0700
>>
>>My PM 5 has always been set to delete emails from the server 5 days after
>>downloading. The "Retrieve messages left on server again" box is unchecked.
>>
>>I downloaded and installed 5.2.2 yesterday and it seemed to download my
>>mail OK. But just now it downloaded 526 old email messages dating back
>>several months.
>>
>>It has taken me an hour to get trash them all again and I suspect I have
>>trashed some file I wanted to keep.
>>
>>Almost all of these old emails should have been deleted from my ISP's
>>server long ago. Why were they still there?
>>
>>Anyone else had this problem?

I've had this problem for years on several accounts. I have a script,
DeleteDups 0.9, available on demand that will help delete duplicates,
saving you lots of work in a situation like this.

PM 5.2.3 Swedish | OS X 10.4.5 | Powerbook G4/400Mhz | 1GB RAM | 30GB HD

Subject: Re: Anti Aliasing
From: "Mikael Byström" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 12:02:59 +0100

Mark S. P. Smith sa såhär:

>Silly question. Where is the Anti Aliasing option?

System preferences -> Personal > Appearance

at the bottom of the panel.

I think the latter is the proper english name, but you'll find it either way.

PM 5.2.3 Swedish | OS X 10.4.5 | Powerbook G4/400Mhz | 1GB RAM | 30GB HD

End of powermail-discuss Digest