powermail-discuss Digest #2542 - Wednesday, January 10, 2007

  how to trigger sync
          by "Marlyse Comte" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: how to trigger sync
          by "Marlyse Comte" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject: how to trigger sync
From: "Marlyse Comte" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 10:42:35 -0600

finally got around cleaning up my apple address-book. powermail updated
nicely and has all email addresses and reflects changes to the address-
book just fine. but powermail has about 30 more email addresses than my
apple address-book and I can't seem to trigger to have the address-book
update - even though all options are enabled in the pm preferences.

is there any other way than exporting the pm address-book and then
manually importing into the apple address-book and then wading through
all the duplicates to find the 30 missing ones?

thanks,
---marlyse

obviously the way to do this IS to go via the export option and then it
exports directly into the apple addressbook. but there is still a
discrepancy - actually, just about 100 addresses less in powermail than
in the apple application and of those 100 there are 10 addresses missing
in powermail in the group folder which corresponds to the apple smart
group called "email" which I mainly rely on.

any idea how to get them fully mirrored?

---marlyse

------------ former message(s) quotes: -------------

>finally got around cleaning up my apple address-book. powermail updated
>nicely and has all email addresses and reflects changes to the address-
>book just fine. but powermail has about 30 more email addresses than my
>apple address-book and I can't seem to trigger to have the address-book
>update - even though all options are enabled in the pm preferences.
>
>is there any other way than exporting the pm address-book and then
>manually importing into the apple address-book and then wading through
>all the duplicates to find the 30 missing ones?
>
>thanks,
>---marlyse

End of powermail-discuss Digest