I used to use an apple script for that, by me it's filed under
'miscellaneous' in the powermails apple script menu. Not sure if it
comes by default or a left over from one of the good souls providing
this list with special goodies. If you don't see it there, check out the
script depository at the powermail website under support => tools.

---marlyse

------------ former message(s) quotes: -------------