powermail-discuss Digest #2546 - Wednesday, January 17, 2007

  Re: Locations and Schedules
          by "Marlyse Comte" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: Locations and Schedules
          by "Steve Abrahamson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject: Re: Locations and Schedules
From: "Marlyse Comte" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 13:13:32 -0600

I used to use an apple script for that, by me it's filed under
'miscellaneous' in the powermails apple script menu. Not sure if it
comes by default or a left over from one of the good souls providing
this list with special goodies. If you don't see it there, check out the
script depository at the powermail website under support => tools.

---marlyse

------------ former message(s) quotes: -------------

From: "Steve Abrahamson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 14:19:30 -0600

Marlyse,

Thanks for pointing me to that - that's definately better than what I
was doing.

Not as good as it being a simple menu item in the app, with a submenu,
like I'd like to see it - but it's better!

Thanks,

Steve

On 1/16/07 at 1:13 PM, Marlyse Comte ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) said:

>I used to use an apple script for that, by me it's filed under
>'miscellaneous' in the powermails apple script menu. Not sure if it
>comes by default or a left over from one of the good souls providing
>this list with special goodies. If you don't see it there, check out the
>script depository at the powermail website under support => tools.
>
>---marlyse
>
>------------ former message(s) quotes: -------------
>
>>I'm sure this has been discussed before, but is there an easy way to
>>switch Locations and Schedules? I get having a "Day" schedule that runs
>>from 9-5, and a "commute" schedule that never checks, and a "holiday"
>>schedule that checks once a day... but short of going into the setup
>>area for them, clicking on a different one, and saving, isn't there an
>>easier way to change between them? Or better yet, to schedule them??

Steve Abrahamson
Ascending Technologies
FileMaker 7 Certified Developer
        http://www.asctech.com