(1) Does any hosting service or ISP offer you the capability to bounce
spam? I know many offer excellent SPAM sequestering tools, even deleting
offending messages so you never have to see them.

But what I'd like to do is have my mail server bounce messages from
specific IP addresses. For this service, I would switch mail service
providers in a heartbeat.

(2) What is the best way to deal with the relatively recent phenomenon
of GIF spam. You know the ones. The Subject and body are random text.
The attachment is a graphic containing the spam pitch. I haven't been
able to derive a common identifier for them in the headers, and they are
not easy to define in a spam rule.

Richard Hart