powermail-discuss Digest #2554 - Thursday, February 1, 2007

  Re(2): restoring folder list in the left pane
          by "Winston Weinmann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: Multiple databases (yet again)
          by "Sean McBride" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  RE: Re(2): restoring folder list in the left pane
          by "Joe Dannone" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re(4): restoring folder list in the left pane
          by "Winston Weinmann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Something happened
          by "Alan Harper" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: restoring folder list in the left pane
          by "PowerMail Engineering" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>