powermail-discuss Digest #2574 - Tuesday, March 6, 2007

  Re: Messgae Folders
          by "Matthias Schmidt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: Messgae Folders
          by "Anthony Sanna" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: Messgae Folders
          by "H.R. Riggs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: curly quotes become 1, 2, 3
          by "Dave N" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: Messgae Folders
          by "Anthony Sanna" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  PowerMail to Mail possible bug
          by "Marlyse Comte" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: PowerMail to Mail possible bug
          by "Marlyse Comte" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: PowerMail to Mail possible bug
          by "Barbara Needham" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject: Re: Messgae Folders
From: "Matthias Schmidt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 03:58:07 +0900

Am/On Mon, 5 Mar 2007 12:44:17 -0600 schrieb/wrote Anthony Sanna:

>I think that this may have been covered before, but with the PowerMail
>that I have on my home Mac, certain of the Mail Folders' names stay
>bold, even though all of the mail in them has been read.  I've changed
>the Display pref's back and forth, but to no avail.

File -> Database -> Compact
solves the problem
maybe updating index will also do.

All the best

Matthias

Admilon Consulting GmbH <http://www.admilon.de>
Am Wiesengrund 9a, 90584 Allersberg
Geschäftsführer: Peter Frank, Jürgen Krey, Matthias Schmidt
Amtsgericht Nürnberg: HRB 21750
Tel.: 09872-31 43 30

From: "Anthony Sanna" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 13:03:06 -0600

>I used to see this, but haven't for the last few version releases.  Is
>it still happening to you after using the latest version and running a
>database compact?

Latest version, but I haven't run any of the maintenance routines.  I'll
try that tonight when I get home.  Thanks.

Tony
--
Anthony R. Sanna
SACO Foods, Inc.

From: "H.R. Riggs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 09:10:40 -1000

Verifying consistency should fix this (has for me). Do this on startup
(hold down command-option).

Ron