powermail-discuss Digest #2577 - Friday, March 9, 2007

  Displaying actual email address not name
          by "Shark Attack" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: Displaying actual email address not name
          by "Don V. Zahniser" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject: Displaying actual email address not name
From: "Shark Attack" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri,  9 Mar 2007 14:03:03 +0000

Hi all;

Most of the time Powermail displays the 'to' and 'from' fields of a
given email using the 'real name' associated with it. (I'm talking bout
when emails are listed in the Browser window, say, or in Find
results).

Right now I need to see those messages displayed to show the actual
email address. In other words, rather than have the message displayed
as being from 'Joe Bloggs (work)' I want to see that it was from
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Is this possible? I've not found a preference setting that seems to
handle this. And, just this one time, I need it.

Rick

I also was unable to find any way to display the actual email address in
a browser list.  It would be nice to have that as a selection in the
View/View Options... settings.

--
Don V. Zahniser

End of powermail-discuss Digest