powermail-discuss Digest #2604 - Wednesday, April 11, 2007

  Mail Accounts
          by "Chris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject: Mail Accounts
From: "Chris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 18:49:25 +0100

Hi all:

How can I ensure that PM *automatically* checks all of my mail accounts
simultaneously?  Although I've been a PM user for ages, It's not
something I've needed to do until recently.

At present if I press the 'send/receive' button it appears to only
connect to the default mail setting rather than check all of the
accounts at the same time.  I can use the drop down menu to connect to
them individually, but I want them all done with one-click so to speak.

cheers,

Chris

PM 553 (PPC)

End of powermail-discuss Digest