Printing via a web browser is still a work-around. Printing via the web
browser is what I normally do, but sometimes I either forget, or HTML
mail looks enough like text mail that I don't realize I need to do this.
I also get caught with not having clicked into the email text box, so
get a lot of blank pages with a header printed.

This is not a minor defect. Yes, I wish everyone still used text email,
but that's not the reality. Probably 98% of the email I get is HTML. I
don't have any other program on my Mac which cannot print properly.*
This needs to be fixed.

- Winston Weinmann

*(OK, some OS 9 programs have to jump through hoops to print via Classic.)