I use PM 5.5.3 on a MacBook Pro (2.16 GHz Core 2 Duo) with Tiger 10.4.9
and with 1 GB Ram.

For years I've run an opt-in-only list, sending each message to myself
with the members listed as BCCs.  Gradually the list has grown and now I
send several messages a day (news items, etc.) to the 1,300 members.

Twice in the last 2 days there has been a problem when I send messages
(previously no problems at all, and so far, the problem has occurred
only once each day while the day's other messages are sent OK).

The problem is that although I send each message to myself with the
members listed as BCCs, in the 2 problematic instances, ALL of the BCCs
showed up in the headers, causing some of the receiving servers to
reject the post but the other members received the messages with all
names and email addresses revealed.

PLEASE HELP!  As you can imagine, this is a real problem for me.  I
would *greatly* appreciate suggestions about what is going wrong and how
I might fix the problem.

Thanks!

Ken