powermail-discuss Digest #2632 - Saturday, May 12, 2007

  Re: Printing Problems
          by "Ira Lansing" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject: Re: Printing Problems
From: "Ira Lansing" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 12:29:53 -0700

The last (way back when) printing problem I had with PM was when it
would not print at all.  Would go through the motions, but nothing came
out of the printer.  Every other application printed fine.

If I recall, the solution was to either (or both) restart the computer
or run Disk Warrior.

--Ira

>Subject: Only prints 1 page (of many)
>From: "Dave N" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 08:48:54 -0700
>
>Ok, so I know there is a problem printing HTML mail, but this is a plain
>text mail, and PM refuses to print more than the 1st page of it. PM does
>print the message header (good) but absolutely will not print nor
>preview pages 2- 4. All I can do is to copy/paste the text into another
>program to print. A quick check of other emails shows that I can only
>print page 1 of all the emails I checked. I have page set up set to 80%
>(also tried 100%), letter size paper, and "any printer". Also tried
>selecting my laser printer in the PAge Set up, but it doesn't matter,
>PowerMail will only print page 1 of any email I try to print.
>
>Does anyone else have this problem? What can be done?
>
>PowerMail version: PowerMail version 5.5.3 build 4480 English (intel)
>Mac OS version: 10.4.8
>
>DaveN

End of powermail-discuss Digest