On   Saturday, June 9, 2007,   Mikael Byström   sent forth:

>Rene Merz sa såhär:
>
>>Seems that this little bug occurs only in the german version of PM.
>But mine is active in english as well. Hmmmm.
>
>Mikael
>
>Tech facts:
>PM 5.5.3 Swedish | OS X 10.4.5 | Powerbook G4/550Mhz | 1GB RAM | 80GB HD

Well, I take it back.  I too have the repeating time problem.  It is a
time and not date problem.  I tested it with several messages and noticed
that while the date was correctly displayed, the time was not.

The reason I was fooled with the message I used as a test was the time
zone.  If you reexamine my post, you will notice that the two times are
exactly six hours apart, representing the time difference between the
post I quoted and my time zone.

A bug for sure.

--
Tim Lapin