Fabian Ramirez at [EMAIL PROTECTED] said on Tue, 18 Dec 2007 10:21:06 -0800

>Greetings,
>
>I still cannot send e-mails via my .Mac account.  No problems sending
>via Comcast or Gmail.  Any ideas or suggestions, as I've gotten no
>response to my e-mail to CTM Support.
>
>I get the following error message:
>
>A network interface error occurred
>
>Class=NetP; what=100; when=1
>
>I'm at the point of ditching PowerMail and reverting back to Mail.

What do you have in your sending preferences for that account?

I can send to .mac with no problems.

>I've tried about deleting the preference file, but I couldn't find any
>com.CTM or com.PowerMail files in the Preferences' folder.
>
>Is there a way to completed delete PowerMail, saving the attachments
>and message database files and reinstall PowerMail, and replacing the
>attachments and message database files?

You might want to try to deleting the Setup database (after taking a
backup). That's usually in the mail folder along with the message
database etc.

Hope that helps.

Cheers

--